Registration for the 2021 Spring Season is closed. Fall Ball registration is now open for Fall of 2021.
Please check back in early January 2022 for Spring Baseball.
The Box Score:
- Mt. Airy Baseball is an all-volunteer community organization. Our 36th year!
- Games are played April 3 to June 17
- Practice starts in mid-March
Three Ways to Register!
You can register on-line by clicking on the button below.
There is a $10 savings for everyone who registers before February 1. Fees increase $10 on February 1.
Five Age Divisions!
T-Ball (Ages 5 and 6)
AA (Ages 7 and 8)
AAA (Ages 9 and 10)
Majors (Ages 11 and 12)
Seniors (13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18)
Please click on the Registration tab for a description of each Senior team so that you can register for the team your child is interested in playing on.
The Starting Line-up!
Each registration includes
- Uniform Jersey with Number
- Team Hat
- Uniform Pants (AA-Seniors)
- Player participation trophy (T-Ball-AAA)
- Player, Coach and Umpire Clinics
- Games & Practices ..Everyone plays!
- The League Picnic. . balloons clowns, games, trophies and more . .
A note about on-line registration:
After you click on the online registration link below, you will be asked to set up a TeamSnap account, if you don't already have one. Use your email address for the user name. Your password must contain one number.
You will also be asked if you would like to "import a player" from a previous TeamSnap team. If you have never registered a player using a TeamSnap account, simply say "No thanks". If you've registered before you can download your registration information.
Register today. Spots are limited.